22.04.18
I believe everything happens for a reason, even if we don't know the reason yet. Let me tell you a story, being a medicine student wasn't an easy path for me. I faced many problems during my three years journey here, it was a rollercoaster ride for me. Let's do a little flashback to the worst day in my life in my first year. I had an exam that day and I've prepared enough for that exam. I felt confident enough to do the test. Unfortunately I came late and I couldn't take the test. Guess what? I got 0 in that test. Yea, I admit it was my fault, I should come earlier. It takes 30-45 minutes from my home to the uni, but that day, the traffic was crazy! It took longer than 45 minutes that day. I was so devastated that day, I went to the emergency stairs and cried so loudly. (Can't you imagine? A nerdy and chubby freshman sobs in the emergency stairs. lol) I called my mom and tell her what happened and she right away picking me up even when I refused. I felt so angry because I felt it was so unfair for me, I can't find any reason behind that incident. But, after time pass I learned one thing. My mom will be my best-est friend and always be there for me. Even in the darkest day, God let me learn something.
Komentar
Posting Komentar